Summer Pilgrim

Just about to take off for Lourdes. As we approach the anniversary of Ruth's death on the 29th, it is a great comfort to me that the family and I will be in this wonderful place of pilgrimage. Our visit coincides with the diocesan pilgrimage and the BCYS too as well as lots of our diocesan trips. It's like, in some way, England comes to Our Lady at this time of year. If you would like me to pray for you at the grotto, please leave a comment and I promise to hold your intentions before the Blessed Mother.

Comments

  1. Dear Mark,
    please ask Our Lady to pray to the Holy Spirit for me that I may overcome my fear and do His will. She will know of which fear I speak.
    God bless you and your family on this journey, and I will pray that Our Lady helps you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Problem is the Bishops - Dr Janet Smith.

Real Life Catholics on BBC TV defend Church Teaching on Contraception.

Cardinal Sarah on Fiducia Supplicans