The Rock Solid Bible

My friend Blake shared this today. I found it incredibly moving and felt I had to share it with you all. An extraordinarily well spoken young man who makes a point about the quintessential truth of the Bible far more eloquently than I feel I could. It's not so much about literalism, it's about the sensus plenior: the truth it contains when you walk it's paths, know its ways and understand its message. The truth of the Bible is not recorded in the way the news reports facts today, it is far more subtle, but its truth is only more potent because of that.

In the film, Douglas encourages us to Tweet and blog about it, so that's what I am doing. Surely this young man will go far! Well done indeed sir!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Life Catholics on BBC TV defend Church Teaching on Contraception.

The Problem is the Bishops - Dr Janet Smith.

Cardinal Sarah on Fiducia Supplicans